Together with other cultural institutions in Leipzig and the surrounding area, we started the initiative “LISTOK – Leipzig Initiative for Solidarity and Open Culture”. It is a network of creative people in Leipzig (institutions, artists, filmmakers, musicians, composers, writers, curators, art scholars, designers) that aims to open up spaces and immediate help for international colleagues in exile who are trying to escape war and/or repression. The first arrivals (most of them women with and without children) have already been accommodated privately and more are expected. If you and your family need accommodation, money, local help, or would like to contact us directly, write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ЗУСТРIЧ in JulyIn the attached file you will find the schedule for the meeting point Зустрiч in MdBK. We cordially invite you to take part in our events!
- Concert and readings Against war and terrora benefit for Ukraine with LISTOK chamber players and author Heike Geißler 30.06.2022, 20:00 UT ConnewitzWolfgang-Heinze-Straße 12 a, 04277 Leipzig Find more information in the flyer below
- ЗУСТРIЧ in JuneIn the attached file you will find the schedule for the meeting point Зустрiч in MdBK. We cordially invite you to take part in our events!
- Open call Co-Up Festival 8-9 of JulyArt projects wanted for the Co-Up Festival! The “Bürgerbahnhof Plagwitz” will host the Co-Up Festival for the second time from July 08 to 09, 2022. The festival combines the idea of Co (community) and Up (upcycling). In terms of content, we will focus on the everyday, general handling of waste and resources. Our broad, interdisciplinary… Read more: Open call Co-Up Festival 8-9 of July
- Music and texts AGAINST WAR AND TERROR8.05.2022, 18:00 Schaubühne Lindenfels Karl-Heine-Straße 50 04229 Leipzig
The initiative is supported by the City of Leipzig, Office for International Affairs